Translink is the brand name of the integrated public transport operation of Metro, Ulsterbus and N I Railways. It is the main provider of public transport operating a comprehensive network of bus and rail services throughout Northern Ireland and on cross border routes.
Leave the car at home, relax and travel with Translink, Northern Ireland’s main provider of passenger transport. Over recent years more and more people have started to take the bus and train and increasingly people tell us they love the benefits of using our services – Save money, save time, relax on board, avoid traffic congestion, and enjoy a hassle free journey with free park and ride.
Travel by Bus
Metro is the main bus service for all of Belfast. The Metro Network has 12 high-frequency corridors along the main arterial roads into the City Centre and additional services operating throughout the Greater Belfast area.
View Metro Services
Ulsterbus provides all bus services across Northern Ireland (except for Belfast city services which are operated by Metro) with 25 passenger facilities operating day to day services at a local level.
View Ulsterbus Services
Goldline is a high quality inter-urban coach service, linking main towns and cities across Northern Ireland and cross border.
View Goldline Services
Travel by Train
NI Railways is the main train service in Northern Ireland. With 17 staffed stations and 5 staffed halts throughout the network, all lines offers a combination of express services and trains that stop at fully accessible halts and stations.
View NI Railway Services
Enterprise is the flagship train service that links Belfast and Dublin. Jointly operated by NI Railways and Iarnród Éireann. The service provides 8 journeys in each direction, Monday to Saturday, and 5 journeys in each direction on Sundays.
View Enterprise Services
For more information on all Translink offers and promotion, please visit www.translink.co.uk/Special-Offers.
Love Metro Saturdays £2 fare available only with a DayLink card from 9.30am – 7pm.
In addition to the special fare which is available from Saturday 29th March until 28th June, Metro passengers will have the chance to get their hands on complimentary DayLink cards and take advantage of exclusive offers throughout the campaign.
Translink is offering bus and rail passengers eggstra-value travel this Easter as it launches its seasonal fares running 12 - 27 April.
The offers include:
- £20 Friends and Family Ticket which provides one day’s unlimited travel for up to two adults and four children on bus or rail services
- £9 Metro Family Day Ticket which provides unlimited travel across all Metro services
- £2 Love Metro Saturdays offer which provides unlimited travel each Saturday with a dayLink card
- The Bus Rambler ticket (£9) allows unlimited day travel after 9.15am on Ulsterbus, Goldline and Metro services
- 1/3 off day returns after 9:30am on NI Railways and selected Goldline services
- Unlimited travel throughout Northern Ireland from just £15.50 with iLink
- Enterprise day return tickets to Dublin from just £10 and Goldline return coach tickets to Dublin from just £8.