Roseleigh is a family run Guesthouse located 2 miles south of Belfast City Centre. It offers fast access to the Odyssey Arena, Belfast Waterfront, Central Station and Forestside Shopping Centre.
Bed & Breakfast accommodation is provided with 6 en suite bedrooms. Crisp linen, silverware, fresh flowers and the smell of coffee and scones await you when you come to stay as their guest. All bedrooms have full en suite facilities including shower (some rooms have a bath) TV, radio/alarm, hair dryer, tea/coffee making facilities as well as a laundry service and baby listening service. Special diets can be catered for. The house is a typical Victorian home dating back to 1890, with high ceilings and period furniture. All rooms are different, spacious and very comfortable.
- Single Room including breakfast £45
- Double Room / Twin Room including breakfast £65 (A Twin Room comprises of two single beds)
- Family Room (3 adults) £75
- Family Room (2 adults and 1 child) £70
- Special Group Rates and weekly,
B&B Midweek: £30.00
single supplement: £10
Weekend Break £50.00 - £55.00 per person,
- The Traditional Ulster Fry.
- Fruit Juice & a selection of Cereals & Yoghurts.
- Traditional Oatmeal Porridge served with pouring cream and Sultanas.
- Selection of freshly cut and seasonal Fruits complemented with natural Yoghurt.
- Two boiled Eggs (free range) cooked to your choice.
- Crisp French toast topped with grilled Bacon, melted cheese & fresh sliced Tomato.
- Slivers of Smoked Salmon in Scrambled Eggs, set on toasted Wheaten Bread.
- Roseleigh Omelette light & tasty filled with Cheese & Tomato.
The menu is complemented with a selection of breakfast tea, herbal teas, coffee and hot chocolate.
Additional Information & Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Free WiFi/Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Restaurant Nearby